Terms & Conditions
By using our website and services, and by placing an order with Custom-Essays-Lab.co.uk, you accept that
you have gone through and understood the following terms and conditions and agree to them in full. These
In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions will have the following meanings unless
inconsistent with the context:
Custom-Essays-Lab.co.uk will act as an “agent” for
qualified “writers” to sell their original “Work” to
The person(s), ﬁrm or company who appoints custom-essays-lab.co.uk,
the “Agent” to find an experienced “Writer” in order to provide the “original “Work”.
The person who will conduct the research and write the paper
according to the “Customer” specifications.
Any research and/or written assignment, including but not limited
to, dissertation, essay, research paper, presentation, supplied according to the standard
provided by the “Customer” while placing their orders
Any completed “Order” that does not adhere to the “Customer”
original specifications and hence need to be edited, reworded, or revised.
Additional details given by the “Customer” conflicting the original
“Customer” project or assignment details along with the payment.
TERMS OF APPOINTING THE AGENT
- The “Agent” guarantees to provide all “Work” supplied through its services will be according to the
standards given by the “Customer” when placing their orders
- The “Customer” agrees to inspect and examine the “Work” and contact the “Agent” within 10 days of
the due delivery date if they consider the guarantees of the “Agent” have not been met.
- In case, the “Customer” is not satisfied that the “Work” provided is not according to the standards
ordered, the “Customer” will have the remedies available to them as set out in this agreement
- The “Customer” is not allowed to give any personal contact details to the “Writer” -- the “Agent”
will act as a connection between the “Customer” and the “Writer”.
- The Agreement will carry on between the “Customer” and the “Agent” up to the time period permissible
for revision i.e. 10 days of the due delivery date.
- The “Agent” will assign a suitably qualified “Writer” which it considers to hold relevant levels of
qualification and experience to do the “Customer”'s Order
- Once the “Agent” has obtained payment from the “Customer”, the “Customer” can cancel the order
within 24 hours of the order placement. In case of rush orders (24 hours to 3 day orders), only 2
hours leverage will be provided.
- All the deadlines will be counted from the date of payment and will be adjusted accordingly if the
payment is received late from the “Customer”
- The “Customer” will provide the “Agent” specific and clear order descriptions and make sure
that all the facts given about the Order are concrete and correct
- The “Agent” will collaborate all the way through with the “Customer” to make the Order according to
the standards provided. The “Customer” will assist the “Agent” by giving all relevant information at
the beginning of the transaction and complying with the “Agent” throughout the transaction if the
“Writer” require any further information or guidance
- The “Customer” agrees that not able to provide such information or guidance during the course of the
transaction may delay the delivery of their “Work”, and that the “Agent” will not be held
responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of such delay. In such cases the 'Completion
on Time Guarantee' will not apply.
“On-Time Delivery Guarantee"
b) “100% NO-PLAGIARISM GUARANTEE”
- If the “Customer” provides more guiding details after the payment of the order that
has to be incorporated, then deadline will be adjusted accordingly
- If the “Customer” delays in sending the requested information or answering from the “Writer” during
the course of the order, deadline will be adjusted accordingly
- All the ordered “Work” will be delivered before midnight on the due date, unless the due date falls
on a Sunday, Bank Holiday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year's Day ("a Non-”Working Day"), in
which case the “Work” will be delivered the following day before midnight.
- For all the plagiarism scan reports to be sent along with the order, the “Customer” agrees to
provide an additional 24 hours since TurnItIn.com and other reliable anti plagiarism scanners take
about 12-24 hours to report.
- The “Agent” will not be held liable under this guarantee for any lateness due to technical problems
that may arise due to third parties or otherwise, including, but not limited to issues caused by
Internet Service Providers, Mail Account Providers, Database Software, Incompatible Formats and
- The “Agent” will not be held responsible if the delay in the delivery of the “Work” is a result of
the “Customers” actions - including but not limited to where the “Customer” has failed to provide
additional Information deemed necessary by the “Writer” or they stated, is necessary for the
completion of the “Work”
- If the “Customer” has agreed for 'Delivery in Parts' with the “Writer”, the On -Time Delivery
Guarantee reflect the final delivery date of the “Work” and not to the delivery of individual
components of the “Work”
- Considering all the above clauses, the “Agent” agrees that all “Work” will be delivered by the
“Writer” on time or they will refund the “Customers money in full
c) ALTERING ORDER IN PROGRESS
- The 100% No-Plagiarism Guarantee is applicable when the “Customer” finds plagiarism in the “Work”
- If the “Agent” or “Customer” detects Plagiarism on or after the due delivery date, then the “Agent”
will ask the “Customer” for an extension to revise the order. It will be solely upto the “Customer”
whether to give the extension or not. In case, the extension is given, refund guarantee will not be
- In case, the “Customer” does not give an extension, 100% refund will be will be made.
- “Customer” has to file the plagiarism complaint within 30 days of last delivery date to qualify for
refund. Any refund request after 30 days of last delivery date will not be entertained.
- When there is a conflict as to whether the ““Customers” detection is Plagiarism or not, the “Agent”
will review the “Work” in light of all the relevant circumstances and make the decision. In such
circumstances, the “Agent’s” decision will be final and a 100% refund will not be made.
- In all cases, where the questionable Plagiarism is small or insignificant, or it is reasonably
obvious that the highlighted Plagiarism is as a result of an error, the work will be revised
according to original specifications.
d) REVISING THE COMPLETED ORDERS
- The “Customer” cannot request alterations to their “Order” specifications after the payment has been
made without either extending the original deadline or paying the appropriate additional
charges in case the additional details conflict the original “Order” specifications.
- The “Customer” can however provide the “Writer” with additional supporting information shortly after
full payment, provided that:
- The additional details does not add to or conflict with the details contained in their
original “Order” specification
- The “Customer” is ready to extend the deadline
- If the “Customer” provides added information after full payment conflicting with the details
provided in the original “Order” specification, the “Agent” may at their discretion either obtain a
quote for the additional and/or changed specification or reallocate the Order, as soon as is
reasonable, to a different “Writer” without informing the “Customer”. The “Customer” agrees that
this may cause delay in the delivery of their “Work” for which the “Agent” will not be held
accountable. Under these circumstances, the refund for 'On-Time Delivery' Guarantee will not be
e) 2:1 STANDARD GUARANTEE
- The “Agent” agrees that if the “Customer” believes that their completed “Work” does not adhere to
the exact directions and/or the guarantees of the “Agent” as published on the “Agent” website, the
“Customer” may ask for revisions to the ‘Work” within 10 days of the delivery date.
- If the “Customer” requests to revise “Work” after the 10 days of last delivery date, it will be
“Agent” sole discretion to accept or deny the request and No refunds will be made on delayed
- If the “Writer” fails to follow the instructions of the “Customer’s reasonable request for revision,
the “Customer” is allowed to request again that the “Work” is revised until the request has been
fully dealt with or get a full refund.
- The “Customer” is allowed to make one request containing all details. This will be sent to the
“Writer” for comment. If the request is reasonable, the “Writer” will revise the “Work” and return
it to the “Customer” within 24 to 72 hours. The “Writer” may request additional time to
complete the revisions and this may be granted at the discretion of the “Customer”.
- In case, the “Writer” does not agree to the “Customer’s” request for revision, the “Writer” will
comment back on the request. If an agreement is not reached between the “Writer” and the “Customer”,
the “Agent's” quality control team will evaluate the dispute and their decision will be final.
- They may, at their discretion, refer the matter to a different “Writer” for assessment, in which
case the decision of that “Writer” will be binding on both parties
- If the request to revise the “Work” falls outside of the time allowed for revisions, then “Customer”
agree to extend the deadline accordingly for the “Writer”
f) WRITER AVAILABILITY
- The “Agent” guarantees that if the “Customer” orders 2:1 standard work then, on delivery, the “Work”
will meet 2:1 standard according to the “Customer”
- The “Agent” ONLY guarantees the 2:1 standard according to the “Customer” satisfaction or opinion at
the time of “Order” delivery
- The “Agent” does not guarantee any grades or marks awarded by any institution or person, after the
“Customer” was satisfied at the time of delivery
- If the “Customer” was satisfied at the time of order delivery but then got unexpected marks, NO
refunds will be made. However, “Customer” can request for revision within the time allowed.
- If the “Customer” pays for 2:1 standard work and on delivery, the “Order”' does not adhere to 2:1
standard, the “Customer” is entitled to a full refund, providing the “Customer” presents the “Agent”
with either credible evidence or a reasonable explanation of the facts to proof that the “Work” does
not meet the required 2:1 quality standard, within ten days of the delivery date.
- If the “Customer” is holding any proof whatsoever that the “Work” does not meet the quality standard
ordered, it is mandatory according to this agreement that such evidence must be presented to the
“Agent” immediately and the “Agent” will take this evidence into account when reaching a decision.
All such evidence will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
- In all cases, the “Agent's” verdict is final but the “Agent” will provide the “Customer” with
adequate information about reaching the decision
- If the “Writer” dedicated to finish the “Customer's” order quit the assignment before the due date,
the “Agent” will pay back the “Customer”. The “Customer” may then direct the “Agent” to locate
another “Writer” to complete their order, or to issue them with a full refund.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The “Customer” and the “Agent” agree that all the payments will be made in advance.
- “Order” will only start processing once the advance payment has been received
- “Customer” can choose to cancel the “Order” within 24 hours of the payment. In case of rush orders
(24 hours to 3 days), the “Customer” has to cancel within 3-6 hours.
- The “Customer” accepts that once the “Order” is paid and allowed time to cancel the “Order” has
passed, the “Order” cannot be cancelled nor refunded.
- The “Customer” accepts to be restrained by the “Agent’s” refund policies and agrees that full
refunds will only be given in the circumstances summarized in these terms, or other circumstances
that arise, in which event any refund or discount is given at the discretion of the “Agent”
- The “Agent's” Phone answering service hours are 9am - 5pm (UK Standard Time) Monday to Saturday. The
“Agent” does not work on Non Working Days, as mentioned above. Any service or support offered on a
Non Working Day is entirely up to the “Agent”.
- However, the email service of the “Agent” will work 24/7 and the “Customer” is expected to receive a
response within 24 hours.
- Due to the large number of queries telephone and email support requests cannot always be dealt with
immediately, but the “Agent” assure to strive as hard as humanly possible to respond to the
“Customer's” requests promptly and speedily
- The “Customer” assures to check their university guidelines and regulations before proceeding with
the “Order” and to fully satisfy themselves of their individual institute or universities rules,
regulations and guidelines.
- The “Customer” accepts that whilst every effort is made to ensure that all Work is
completely accurate and fully custom written that inaccuracies may from time to time occur and that
the “Agent”, its employees and the “Writer's” on its books will not be held responsible, bar free
amendments as allowed by these terms, and a discretionary discount for such occurrences
- Both parties agree that these terms and conditions are intended to be legally binding from the