You cannot just sit on your hands after writing classification
essays, rather you need to proofread your classification essay again and again t o make sure
there is no flaw left in it. For this purpose, we are providing you with the revision checklist
to guide you revise your classification essays in some minutes.
- First, go through the introduction; see if you are clearly classifying the subject?
- Are the opening sentences of your classification essay are creating interest for the
readers or not.
- Each of your body paragraphs is beginning with a topic sentence portraying specific
details about the subject.
- Are each of the topic sentence is being supported by relevant facts, figures and
- Is your essay keeping a logical and coherent tone or not?
- Is your classification essay making a clear distinction between the different styles and
- Have you got rid of unimportant and unnecessary information out of the classification
- Are the paragraphs of your classification essay goes through a flow and have you used
enough transition sentences.
- What is your classification essay conclusion is saying, is it properly emphasizing on
the importance of classification or is it recommending one style or approach over the
- Is your classification essay writing properly structured or the sentence structure can
be further improved?
- Are you essaying tone clear and understandable?
Have you proofread your essay by reading it aloud?