Persuasive or argumentative essays topics are something that has a
total influence on the essay, to put it simply, it can either make or break your argumentative
essay writing. This is why; one should take the selection of argumentative essay topics very
seriously. Following are the criteria for selecting the argumentative or persuasive essay
- Make sure, your argumentation essay topic is a burning and contemporary issue so that it
maintains interest of the people reading your essay.
- The essay topic should be something which has two opposing point of views, so that you
can discuss the both side of the arguments.
- The argument essay topic should be as such one which you can gain information easily.
- Select an essay topic which will maintain the interest of the readers.
- You have to include every element in the essay which makes it interesting and engage the
readers, so choose a topic which intrigues or create mystery in the essay.
- Don’t select a common argumentative essay topic for it will never interest the readers;
try to select a rare one which stimulates the reader to read the essay or if you have
selected any common, make it interesting enough to be read.
Therefore, it is not that easy to write argumentative essay topic in seconds, you have to
think a lot before the final selection of the essay topic. The above told criteria for the
selection of argumentative or persuasive essay topic are just few of them, in fact a lot
goes into such a decision making process.