Holocaust essay remind students about the martyr Jews of Europe and
also encourage them to learn and explore the history of genocide. Holocaust essays may be
argumentative, descriptive or persuasive. The holocaust essay writing may not be difficult for
students as it is for them to introduce and conclude the holocaust essays. Therefore, here is a
simple guideline for those students who face difficulties in starting or concluding their essays
on the holocaust:
How to Start?
- An ideal way to start your holocaust remembrance essay would be that you ask a
reasonable question. For e.g. why were Hitler and Nazi so desperate to kill the Jews
during World War II?
- You may give an interesting quote in beginning of your essay about the holocaust to
bring interest for your readers. For e.g. War against racial indifferences would
ultimately lead us towards global devastation.
- Another way to start your essay on holocaust would be that you give an argument.
Starting your essay on the holocaust by providing an argument is also effective in
holocaust remembrance essay contest. For e.g. power extremities may give you the
right to control but it’s against the humanity to take lives of innocents for no
How to Conclude?
- One of the simplest ways to conclude your holocaust essay is that you give some future
recommendations regarding your concerned topic. For e.g. you may give some suggestions
to your readers regarding the control of genocide across the world.
- Another way to end your holocaust essays would be that you give a persuasive statement
on holocaust. For e.g. Holocaust was a terrible event that should never take
In a nutshell, they were the few guidelines that you should follow to start and conclude your
essay on holocaust whether your essay is meant for holocaust essay contest or writing