You have given an assignment to write an essay on accounting and now you are confused what topic will impress your instructor. As, essays on accounting is a very frequent assignment and thousands of students have written thousands of time.
Thereby, I decided to jot down some of the interesting Accounting essay topics that will surely help you write some interesting piece of work.
25 atypical accounting essays topics!
- Point out the difference between throughput accounting and activity based accounting.
- Strategic accounting for making decisions.
- Analyze the current corporate reporting practices.
- Comparison of finance statements.
- Non-payment of tax is becoming national practice.
- Discuss integrated management accounting approach.
- Business budgeting.
- Economic and monetary union (EMU).
- Causes for the engagement of foreign direct investment of Multinational Corporation.
- Discuss management accounting.
- Discuss the existing issues in management accounting.
- Accounting for the sake of human capital.
- Accounting ethics.
- Ethics in financial decision making.
- Strategic management accounting.
- Cost accounting.
- Financial accounting VS Managerial accounting.
- History of accounting and business.
- Growth of accounting 1950-1995.
- Discuss the development of single set of accounting standards.
- Accounting under common control entities.
- Responsibilities of financial accounting managers.
- Accounting discussion of British American Tobacco Ltd.
- Significance of accounting.
- Budgeting in the business organization